“Your words are so weighty that they have the power to bring life or release death.”
(prov. 18:21a Passion translation bible)
These 10 declarations are foundational in building faith, and just affirming who we are and who’s we are! I say them out loud morning and night, and yes it is absolutely necessary to say them out loud Don’t worry you get used to it!
- My Prayers are powerful and effective
- God richly supplies all my needs
- I am dead to sin and have victorious DNA
- I walk in ever-increasing health
- I live under a supernatural protection
- I prosper in all my relationships
- I consistently bring God encounters to other people
- In Jesus, I am 100% loved and worthy to experience all of God’s blessings
- Each of my family members is wonderfully blessed and radically loves Jesus
- I uproariously laugh when I hear a lie from the devil
Romans 10:10 says: For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
- I set the course of my life with my words
- God is on my side; therefore, I declare that I cannot be defeated. I am the head, not the tail. I have insight. I have wisdom. I have ideas and divine strategies. I have authority!
- My family and those connected to us are protected from disasters, disease, divorce, adultery, poverty, false accusation, foolish decisions and all accidents
- As Abraham did, I speak God’s promises over my life so that my faith is strengthened to possess all of God’s promises
- I have a sound mind. I think the right thoughts, say the right words, and make the right decisions in every situation I face
- I expect to have powerful, divine appointments today to heal the sick, raise the dead, prophesy life, lead people to Christ, bring deliverance, release signs and wonders, and bless every place I go
- I expect that today will be the best day of my life spiritually, emotionally, relationally, and financially in Jesus’ name
One of the main “methods” Jesus and the apostles used (in the gospels and Acts) was to SPEAK TO things. You will notice that they didn’t ask God to heal people, cast out demons, or raise the dead; but they spoke to bodies, demons, the wind, ect. Jesus encourages us to speak to mountains (Mark 11:23). This set of declarations specifically focuses on our speaking to different aspects of our lives.
- Thank you, angels, for carrying out the word of God on my behalf
- All attacks that were headed my way are diverted right now through angelic protection in Jesus’ name
- Just as Jesus spoke to the wind, I say “peace be still to my mind, emotions, body and family.”
- I speak to every mountain of discouragement, stress, depression and lack, and say, “Be cast into the sea in Jesus’ name”
- I say to this day, “You are blessed.” And I declare that I serve a mighty God, who today will do exceedingly and abundantly beyond all i can ask or think. I say you are a good God, and I eagerly anticipate your goodness today