“If you don’t define who you are then the world around you will.”
When America wanted to become something that no one had seen her as before her Fathers in wisdom took the first step in leading her into the potential of being a great nation. They saw this in their minds before it ever became a reality in the worlds. The foundation of America became that of a simple DECLARATION.
Our words and thoughts are like the rudder of a ship constantly setting the direction for our life. It is for this reason that I declare who it is I am as a man, as a husband, as a son, as a brother, and as a father. A simple declaration can change you life and I am living proof of that.
I encourage you to take a look at your life. What drives you? What inspires you? What change will you create? How will you be remembered? Write out a single statement that declares who you are and memorize it. When the situations of life try to tell you different you look them in the face and declare the truth of who you are.
“Faith will declare something as it should be and than champion that truth into reality.”
Take a look at my personal declaration “Who I Am” and write your own.
I am a loyal, honest, honorable, humble, powerful, courageous, generous, servant of all in integrity. I live by faith taking risks in the name of love . As a son of God I receive the grace given to me and I pour it back out in worship through amazing creativity, first to bring joy to my Father, second to release the power, peace, joy and righteousness, that I am in Christ. I transform everything and everyone I encounter with the reality we have been created and destined to experience, God’s extravagant, burning, fiery, all consuming love revealed and poured out to us in Jesus bringing perfect and complete freedom and wholeness. This is my inheritance and my legacy. I invest into eternity by committing to this my conviction today. I will live radically adventurous in exploring the limits of all things that are possible…
Here are 15 daily declarations that direct my life into the fullness of God’s creative blessing each and every day! PLEASE USE AND ENJOY!!!
1. I declare that God is in the best mood.
2. His plans for me are greater than I can imagine.
3. Because I love Him, His ability to lead me into my destiny,
Is greater than my ability to mess it up.
4. My heart is set on Him and
He will have His complete way in my life.
5. My Heavenly Fathers presence is where I belong.
6. I delight in Jesus and Jesus delights in me.
7. I walk every moment of my life in relationship with Holy Spirit.
8. I hear God clearly and love walking and talking with Him.
9. I am a child of God and nothing can separate me from His love.
10. I believe that Holy Spirit wants to move in this place.
11. I’m going to be more in love with Jesus tomorrow
than I am today.
12. Father God enjoys me always.
13. Jesus is alive inside me and I am hidden in Him.
14. Holy Spirit always makes me strong and courageous in love.
15. Thank you Jesus for your plan is never failing in my life.